Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Out of the frames!

Yes, it is out of the frames..... No! not the "Star Trip", I am quilting! But .. my "Stone Cottage"! Again Agnes did her magic! It is beautifully hand-quilted...

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the on April 17th that Kris from Dandelion Quilts is hosting with Kelly. Check out Kris's blog here: she has a tutorial for a really cute bag.


More information on how and where to register for the party will be announced shortly on those two blogs.




I'm afraid I will be missing the fun as I will not be joining the party this time around . I have another committment that week-end but I will be thinking of you all and anxiously awaiting the parade of projects .
Have fun at the party!

8 comments:

  1. The back of your Stone Cottage looks so good with your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG (I have just learnt this abr.) it looks beautiful.You must be very proud of you Stone Cottage quilt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Joan. Agnes is so fast, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful quilting! Your Stone Cottage is just gorgeous. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful Joan - that's an heirloom for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's so beautiful Joan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Stone Cottage quilt is lovely! Thanks for the heads up about the Tote Bag sew-along. I think I'll have to pass on this one, but always like to know what is happening in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete