Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fun Workshop

Friday, a few girls, members from the Guild, went to our favourite sewing machine dealer, "Knit and Stitch", for a fun sewing day. We always have a lot of fun sewing with
Diane and Heather  who are awesome teachers. The project we made
 reversed appliqué
 for a basket liner

It's our daughter, Liette's birthday on the 9th

I made her place mats
All chocolate covered
Yummy! I was drooling all the while I made these and even dipped into my Christmas chocolate stash ..


Hope everyone has a beautiful  2nd Advent week.
The theme this week is "Patience" . It is so easy to want things "yesterday" but we must be patient and enjoy every moment

Hugs 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my - look at those beautiful placemats! Hmmm...I'm craving sweets for some reason. I have placemats on my to-do list, but they're not nearly that cute. Have a reat week.

    ReplyDelete