Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Friday, June 8, 2012

New Project.. ...new line of fabric

Of course there was a lot of preparations that went into planning the Rose of Sharon.
 Those of you who have followed my blog know how fond and dedicated I was to the KansasTroubles or Moda fabrics in general, so Batiks were not part of my stash..  poor me I had to go shopping...

It just happened that Quilt Canada came at the right time and the Merchant Mall had all kinds of choices in the Batiks. 
I choose the yardage for the sashing


Then while I was browsing I saw this kit... well who can resist an appliqué kit from the Quilting B in Charlottetown PEI

  When I returned home this had come in the mail from Keepsake Quilter. A surprise from my DH who had ordered it for me for Mother's Day but it had been out of stock .

I guess you can say I am all set for the summer, part of the fall and maybe into the winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment