La Guilde Acadienne de Clare

La Guilde Acadienne de Clare
Design by Kim Delh

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snow is on the ground and.....

the decorations seem more appropriate...
Friday was the day I started to decorate with the intentions of only doing a few boxes
but one box led to another and soon I had
 
  put some out all day. It seems they don't look right if everything is not displayed together...
I had no intentions of putting my tree up yet but
                                          There it stands ... in the family room
I choose red this year because it is bright and I know grand-son Miguel's first Christmas will brighten our Holidays
I managed to take a break in between the rooms and glanced at  my Quilt World magazine only to find a quick and interesting project. 

A Holly Leaf Fabric Bowl... a fun and easy project to make!!!!

Happy decorating!  Now comes the baking...

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks lovely, so very festive. I haven't really started yet. I have my advent calendar out and ready to go and while digging that out I found my stand mixer cover to that is adorned. I love the bowl. I'll have to scout out that magazine.
    Merry Christmas......Joyeaux Noel!

    ReplyDelete