Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What is happening?

Like

most households .. lots is happening. At this time of the year I like to do little projects and I am focusing on Hostess gifts for all the social activities we get invited to.

I made a few sets of these 
 Burlap Coasters and these
 Fabric Bowls.. perfect for Christmas candies...
For the Guild's Christmas Party (tomorrow evening) we are having a pot holder exchange. 

And here are the ones I made. 
I am also working on more place mats  
 This pattern was soooo eye catching, I just had to make them. You know when you have a pattern that talks to you? Make me!
Last Saturday we had a workshop at the Guild for the Juniors and they made a  
 A Christmas potholder .. a great job done by everyone.

One of the members at the guild is terminally ill and she had fabric to make a quilt but could not do it so the guild members got together Friday evening
and we sewed her quilt.


It was a  fun evening as we offered our sewing talents in prayer for our fellow member.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet gesture by all of you! Love all your hostess gifts! You've been very busy.

    ReplyDelete