Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Secret Santa

First I want to say how grateful I am for all your patience with me in getting this Swap organized. It has been a challenge to say the least but as I told Kelly this is what keeps the brain in motion!!!! 
 I need to ask those of you to PLEASE send me your mailing addresses. If you are not certain that you have sent it to me send it anyway. I know there is another swap happening "Secret Santa Sister" and those who are registered to both may have thought they sent me their addresses when in fact they send it to the other swap...

#2 request...  Would all of you send me an e-mail with the name of  your Secret partner.. ( for my records so I can double check to be certain everyone was assigned one.  


A few of you had not sent me your e-mail so I had no way of connecting with you and therefore assigned all the participants to a partner. I will keep your name in case there is one who needs to back out ( as this has happened already)

Now for the details of your finished projects...( You can make your project as you so desire... the fabric you wish , the pattern you wish and the size you wish... 

When you have your projects all done... post pictures of it on your blog without revealing who the gift goes to  and go to Kelly's blog where she will have Mr Linky set up for you to log on and direct us to your blog. Thank you Kelly

Also Pam has graciously volunteered to take the responsibility of setting up  "Flicker" so you can post your projects there too.
This is the perfect opportunity for those of you who have no blog.
  
Thank you Pam
(Again thank you so much for all your patience)

And now for the Meadow Song workshop....by Karen Neary







What a fun event...

Met some beautiful people and learnt a lot of new tricks... from Karen
here is Karen hard at  work....sharing her knowledge with us...












My sister Simone... we enjoy quilting together..   


 

 






And behind us you see the finished project ( Meadow Song) designed and made by Karen...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, Looks like you had a great time. Quick question- last year you had a link to all the participants of the secret santa with their name. will this be the case again this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time at the workshop, Joan, that quilt is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The workshop looks like fun! How wonderful that you did it with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan, I just love your quilt, so pretty! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lot of fun and also have a finished project. Well Done Ladies.

    ReplyDelete