Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Monday, October 15, 2012

Roundabout workshop ... Wow!

Another NS Fibre Arts Festival in Amherst and another

 Karen Neary workshop... wow! and more wow!
What a fun week-end we had!!
 with sis Simone....



and friend Elaine...
Alisa, Simone, Moi, Karen Louisette, Mary, Elaine and Gaile;
all members of the Guilde who attended Karen's workshop. 
ahhhh!!!! Karen caught me with the seam ripper...but in the end the piece came out beautifully..  

We met so many wonderful people... Colleen from Onterio..." it was so nice to sew with you and meet you in person. " 
And Linda from Scrapmaster...." sooo glad to have met you."

So now we plan for the next... NS Fibre art Festival and another great  Karen Neary project!!! Thanks Karen... I am off to my sewing studio to finish my project!    :) 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Joan: Thank you for your lovely words, you are always so generous in your praise. I love your positive attitude, it's no wonder your Guilde is growing by leaps and bounds. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the support from your Guilde. You bring a larger group with you each year and now Simone is recruiting in her area too! :)(wonderful to meet Helen). I appreciate how far you travel, and the expense each has for the trip. My sincerest thanks to all who came...and really hope everyone will send pictures.(Alisa must be almost finished by now?!)
    With thanks, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to spend the weekend! That pattern is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun to meet you too and all your fellow guild members. It will make it even more interesting to read your blog stories now that I have met you. Dee and I are also hatching plans for next year so perhaps we will see you again. I love to watch your work unfold and it inspires me. Perhaps enough to write and blog my own work if I can stay focussed. I look forward to seeing everyone's Roundabout in all the lovely chosen colours.

    ReplyDelete