Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Morning Breakfast ....


doesn't get better than this. 
As mentioned in previous posts Sunny and I met through our blogs way back in 2010. Sunny is a wonderful follower and I have enjoyed connecting with her through blogland but never dreamed we would one day actually meet. Her and her DH are touring Nova Scotia and we met for breakfast in Yarmouth. I wish we could have spent more time together but because of a medical appointment I had to leave early.     

And now to an update on my sewing.... DG-D Amy's quilt is all done 
 I called it "Circle Lane". It is finished just in time because she is moving to her new house this week.

The Guild is starting the preparations for our Christmas tea and sale of our crafts so I am making a few 
 tea Towels with a Christmas theme.

I am still working on my blue hand appliqué quilt. 
 This block is work in progress. 
This one is all done "Circle Flower" .

So no Monday Blues here... had a great day. 
Safe travels towards home Sunny and Hubby .
Hope to see you again!  

4 comments:

  1. What fun to meet up with a fellow quilt blogger!! You certainly have been busy! I think we all have. Isn't it fun? No Monday blues here, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we found a time to get together!! It was so fun to meet up. Thanks for breakfast!! We stopped at a few lighthouses on the way to Digby, had lunch, went to Darlene's, and drove part way out Digby Neck. A great, sun-filled day. No Monday blues here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun chatting with you and hubby. I too am glad we had the chance to meet and I hope the occasion will happen again. Safe travels!

      Delete