Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Monday, June 22, 2009

Home away from Home








My hotel in Edmonton (the round building) and upon arriving there the first thing to unpack was my appliqués pieces I had prepared for the trip.





Now it feels like home...






Did get a bit done but not all I had anticipated. My schedule was quite full and I ventured out to see the beautiful city of Edmonton. I wish I could have sewn on the 5 hour flights but the needles are not acccepted on planes....Molly's Meadow I S coming along great but I have another project in mind...and want to honor my decision to finish the projects started before starting another one.

I must get my order in to Cotton Charms....The list of fabric I want from the stock that is "coming soon" to Cotton Charm is quite extensive! Oh ma ma! Projects galore for winter 2009.... will not be bored!




So now I am home and the sewing machine is running...

No comments:

Post a Comment