Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Sunday, June 28, 2009

No plan week-end

I was some glad when Friday rolled around and nothing came up to warrant an agenda. I just wanted a "no plan week-end"and do things in the moment.











The rain let up a bit Saturday for us to go swimming. Here is my 10 month old grand-daughter Émilie with her new aunt-to-be Monique. (Future daughter-in-law)










Émilie....

Here Émilie's mom, my daughter Liette has joined them
























I did mange to clean out my flower garden and enjoy my newly bloomed lilies.




















Of course sewing was a priority and I did get all my blocks done and the rows sewn together. Now the fun starts with the appliqué border

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family you have! And, your granddaughter is just too sweet! If I ever make it to Canada, I must visit the shop!
    Your quilt is looking very, very pretty! I can't wait to see the applique border!

    ReplyDelete