Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Monday, October 12, 2009

2nd October Project

......all done Molly's Meadow by Kim Dielh hand quilted by my ever faithful and talented friend Agnes♥♥♥Notice how green the grass still is here in Nova Scotia, something to be grateful for :)Today was a perfect fall day♥♥
Hope everyone had a good week-end and happy Canadian Thanksgiving. It was busy in my kitchen all week-end with Sunday the family Thanksgiving dinner and today dinner for friends. I did manage to get my quilt binded . This was my relaxing moments after everyone was gone and the house was quiet again with just "Jay" and I. The list of "gratitude" was very long this year because I had all my Charming Girl friends on it. Thank you girls for all your support and inspirations. "Merci beaucoup".

Happy sewing everyone♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. It is lovely- and the grass... we had more snow today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous, I love the colours!! And I Love the grass - its not even summer here in Australia yet and the grass in everyones front yard is already yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! This is one of my favorite quilts in the book.

    ReplyDelete