Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A new recipe

This recipe from our friend Liz.
Sounds yummy.. I am definately going to try this ..
Thanks Liz. Your name goes in for the draw

Hello Joan,
I wasn't sure if I should email you or Kelly my recipe.
I have enjoyed reading your blog too.

The one thing my family has to have every Thanksgiving (and Christmas too for that matter), is
Green Pineapple Salad

Dissolve: 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lime Jell-O
1 cup hot pineapple juice
and let sit for a few minutes.

Add: 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup drained crushed pineapple
1/4 cup mayonnaise

Pour into dish and let set for 8 hours.
At Christmas I put in some maraschino cherries.

Thanks for the time you are spending on all of this.
There is not enough hours in the day to do all the sewing I want to.
Also, a good book to read is the Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

Thanks for everything!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the delay I have finally posted my recipe on my blog.

    ReplyDelete