Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last blocks and sewing green


I just finished my last embroidery blocks for the Quilt as You Go Embroidery project.
There will be one block with an embroidery design and the other block is just embroidered quilting in the same design.  
Now I put the blocks together and because it is a 
Quilt as You Go ... it finishes the project. I am not certain about the light fabric, this is totally unusual for me. I have all dark quilts but this one did not sit right in my mind with dark fabric.   


The Irish in me is getting ready for St Patirck's day
With a green table topper.
The pattern suggested a Shamrock quilting pattern but I choose the hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, it's going to be wonderful! That "little" Irish in you is adorable! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a green quilt for St. Patrick's Day. I think about it each year but never do anything to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete