Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Monday, June 29, 2015

A few finishes and a sale

There was mad race to finish this quilt so we could put away the frames 
 with determination and co-operation 
 it did get done 
 Beautiful front and back with the lovely hand quilting that went into this project  
 Clara on our last evening has the pedal to the metal and gets the binding machine sewn. Member Anna is going to sew it by hand and the SOLD sign goes on it.  

Now onto my recent project 
Scrap Happy Diamond little quilt 

my strips are ready and all are Kansas Troubles scraps. 

This is a foundation piecing project  
 Lots of little strips 
There is the diamond within the triangle 
and here is one of the four squares. 
all together .....makes a cute little quilt. 
 ..... with Kansas Troubles scraps .......
ready to be sandwiched and machine quilted by Moi .  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts! I'm going to learn how to hand quilt some day, and make a quilt this awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been hand quilting a lot this year at the guild and Sunny I LOVE doing it. It takes time but a very relaxing adventure.

      Delete
  2. Your Scrap Happy Diamond quilt is absolutely stunning! It's much prettier than the pattern cover. I love your fabric choices. The red house quilt is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am please with the Scrap diamonds . In the process of machine quilting it. I will post when it is all finished.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Joan, such beautiful quilty goodness! Sorry I’ve been remiss about visiting. I think I’m back on track, now!

    ReplyDelete