Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Charming Girls Club September Tag

http://cottoncharmquilts.typepad.com/charmingchatter/This little beauty is the "Quilt Along" the Charming Girls Club will be making together.. but it does not have a name and the designer and founder of the club, Kelly, has asked for its members help in finding the appropriate name.


Our friend Kelly has been experimenting, and I would say very successfully, with "French Cooking"., for that reason I think this quilt deserves a little french flare and I would like to call it." Kelly's Chic Coverlet" . I think this commemorates her new french adventure in the kitchen.

Next, I have to use the letters in my first name to list characteristics about myself.

Joan:

J........I would say this stands for "jugler". I am often told I have the ability to jugle many tasks at once .

I would say it also stands for "jovial" because I love a good laugh, and good times .

O... that definately stands for open minded. I am very receptive to new information and love the challenges of new ideas especially in quilting, of course♥♥♥

.....optomistic is another characterestic, I always try to dwell on the most hopeful aspects of a situation:

A.... Addicted to chocolate and maybe;...... a little........ to quilting...
.......active.. I am involved in many activities which would also characterize me as being
.......ambitious requiring full use of my abilities and resources
....... I am also anal.... I can be very compulsive or very picky about doing things a certain way

N...nice and natural...(hee hee) "What you see is what you get"....

So here is the September tag

1 comment:

  1. I like the title you suggested...very French! Ooh La La! hehehe!!! I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete