Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Posy Pots Block

Kris at http://dandelionquilts.blogspot.com/is the host for the I mentioned previously that I was thinking of changing the appliqué in my mini quilt swap, the "Posy Pots"

This is the original block...


I experimented a bit .....
and came up with this finished block...
My swap quilt is coming along very well. It is just so amazing and exciting to be sewing and all the while thinking of your secret partner. ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Love it Joan! Your secret partner is very lucky, and you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan that's darling!!! I love it, and your partner will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sew Pretty, Joan. I love your personal touch--yes, a very luck partner.

    ReplyDelete