Good Morning Joan,
You're right, it is hard to come up with some favorites.
There are so many when you start thinking about it.
So, I'll keep it at seven and not in any particular order.
1. Of course, quilting and "Quilt Talk" and shopping with my friend Sharon.
2. My 2 black kittens, Twilight and Jasper.
3. Phone calls from my daughter Emma who is away at school.
4. My home.
5. Playing the keyboard once a month at church for worship.
6. My Book Club. They are 5 wonderful ladies. We meet once a month for lunch at each others homes and then discuss the book for that month. We have been together for 10 years now.
7......and also, being in the Charming Quilt Club. : )
Have a great day!!!!!
Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your wonderful favouite things...