Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Friday, February 26, 2010

Party Time....



It's the CG&GQC




I am all excited ... so much so that I still have not decided on what I will be working on for certain. I have two or three projects in mind....


Here is how it works... you have until 9:00 pm tonight to register to Kelly's link. There will be a cut off number as we need to keep it manageable so we have time to sew, eat, chat and most importantly blog and visit the blogs of the partiers.

You will let Kelly know on the link above that you have posted the Spring Sewing Party Bling
and that will be the post where you will post all your entries tomorrow as you share your projects and progress. Enter as many photos as you wish. (The more the merrier)
We all want to see your beautiful work in progress. Let us know when they are finished because at the end,  Kelly and I will do a parade of your party projects on our blogs.


Both Kelly and I will have a list of the participants with links to their blogs and also on my side bar I have a list of all the Charming Girls which will indicate when they have a new post on their blog, so you can easily access all the blogs. Make sure you leave a comment as you visit each other's blogs.


OK!!!! So I am off to see what I can bring to the party, oh and yes decide what I am going to sew!


See you tomorrow!

2 comments: