Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More February goals

I forgot to mention that for those who do not have a blog you can e-mail me pictures of your projects and I will post them here as Elizabeth has done



#1 will be her BOM using "Peace on Earth"
#2 A Valentine Schnibble



And #3 Summer Rental in Vine Creek..
She says this is going to be her challenge... So good luck Elizabeth! I have no doubt she will master these as she always does beautiful work. I will post her finishes for us all to enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, are you "goaled out" yet? That's ALOT of goals and I'm wishing you good luck. I love seeing teh CGQC's goals become reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that summer rental pattern! It's definitely a favorite of mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz always does the most lovely projects -- thanks for the inspiration, Liz - I can't wait to see your finishes!

    ReplyDelete