Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009 Quilt Show/Expo couvertes

The Saulnierville Sacred Heart Church (Nova Scotia) 2009 quilt show. 158 quilts on display... so much talent is displayed here... all beautiful! Claudette dressed in her Evangeline Costume.. one of the quilt show organizer.Jeannette the other quilt show organizer. And quilter of this beautiful quiltMy Prairie Primrose on display at the quilt show! Attendance is excellentSo many to admire...
Lots of inspirations....


Another beauty!
This is the one I donated to the Church for a lottery... the tickets are selling well.
Draw on August 9th/09
The pattern:
Country Haven
by Kim Dielh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! I wish I lived closer so I could have gone. Even though your pictures are amazing, I bet those quilts were prettier in person. I love looking at quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, look at all those beautiful quilts - and what a gorgeous way to display them - Wow!

    ReplyDelete