Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to the Basket of UFO

Charming Girls Club has me opening my UFO basket











Oh my ! So many to choose from........









I guess this one will be the next one getting my attention... Vintage Rose by The Pattern Basket












There is a lot done on this project so I hope to have it all finished (quilted and binding on) for the end of August.




A 2 hour swim with
some time to sew this afternoon .....


and....

it is now ready to be sandwiched! So in the frames it goes for another hand quilting project...















I did take time to admire and smell the lilies...











The colors are vibrant!






1 comment:

  1. It's lovely, Joan! You're just sewing up a storm. Are you going to quilt this one? It would be some great hand-work for you to do while Gerald reads to you (still just love that idea -- very romantic)! Looking forward to seeing it all quilted!

    ReplyDelete