Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

C H E C K this out!
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend Workshop Info

http://sewkaren-lycreated.blogspot.com/

Teacher and designer Karen Neary is getting the project ready for the workshop........
my sister and I are going to, in Amherst... all the arangements are made! I am not wishing the summer away( What summer??? here in Nova Scotia???) but I am excited about going to the workshop :)

As you will read on Karen's blog there is still some spots open in the Wednesday October 14th workshop.... So come on down!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun Joan. I wish I was near by. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting. To be able to spend time with my sister doing something we both love would make it worthwhile for me.

    ReplyDelete