Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October at its end...already

Happy Halloween! Well club members, it certainly has been an honor to host the and to connect with all of you. Your October projects are gorgeous and I could not pick a winner even if I tried to; so in the next few days I will do the draw for two $25.00 gift certificate from Kelly at the TGIF yesterday and better still, the afternoon off, I was able to finish the next step

to my "Half Pint" quilt alongRemember to connect with Kelly to post your November projects and I will be looking forward to seeing all the "beauties" that are bound to come up for the Christmas Season on your blogs.


Happy sewing... Check here for the winners of the October draws.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, I love the quilt...lot's of work!!
    Those pumpkins are pretty cute too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, it has been a fun month! Thank you for hosting! Can't wait to see everyone's Half Pint quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure has been a fun month! Love your little HST's...that is going to be one dynamite quilt.

    ReplyDelete