Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mystery block #10

and possibly one of my favourite.... oh! what am I saying .. I love them all and the patterns are so much fun to make♥♥♥ I am also in the process of figuring out how to assemble these into placemats...

I have completed all my blocks for the Garden Party quilt


so now I am doing the hand...appliqué...


Whenever I have a big project going I like to get away from it for a while and work onsmall, quick projects...I made a few of these coaster sets ... and



I finished piecing another tree skirt for the church Bazaar.. now it is ready to be sandwiched and the quilting.... machine quilting: "that is".

Spring is slow coming but it does peek once in a while.. .. The quild is still going strong and lots of happy quilters contribute to making positive and happy attitudes. No matter what the weather the members always bring their own sunshine to the sewing circle. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pretty, Joan!!! I'm so glad your guild is doing so well....and if you find spring, send it my way!

    ReplyDelete