Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Up early and what to do?


How about a sewing class in the comfort of my pj's ? 

At 
                  www.dailycrafttv.com/videos/4346_tranquil-stars-quilt/

I often sign up for the Bernina webnars but this was the first at 
Daily Craft tv and it was excellent. The list of classes is extensive and the beauty of it, is I can access my class anytime I want a refresher after I have purchased it, it remains in my account for my viewing anytime. What a way to expand your knowledge and skills on your favorite hobby! Oh! yes there is more than quilting videos. 
Once we have the computer set up at the guild, we will be looking at purchasing some of these for classes,  a perfect tool to offer the members.  


 Can you tell I enjoyed my class .. and all in the comfort of my home. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delightful way to spend the morning! I look forward to investigating these sites further, esp. when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete