Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Sunday, January 3, 2010

More December finishes

Elizabeth's December finishes.... She actually made 11 of these bags... what beautiful gifts! This beauty was made for her future daughter-in-law. Elizabeth says this is her favourite color... What a way for a mother-in-law to welcome a new daughter with a quilt!

And this braid tablerunner (my favourite pattern) Elizabeth made it for her brother and his wife.What beautiful gifts Elizabeth!



Carol's post "Time for Hearts" inspired me to put out my "hearts" quilts. These were the very first projects I stippled. When I made them, (a few years ago) I anticipated they would be just practice pieces but I did keep them, even if they only sit in the quilt cupboard.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bags Liz made, and the quilt and table runner, too! Great job Liz. And, Joan, your heart quilts are very cute -- perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete