Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A new baby....and spring is peeking

My DH bought me a new machine. He was tired of hearing me complain about not having enough room to machine quilt my projects so this baby has the room....

Of course when I brought the Janome home I was in the middle of making a machine embroidery project  
so I did not want to change machine and had to finish my project on the Husqvarna :(

It did not take me long after I finished the wall hanging to put the Husqvarna  way in the back ...
and the project is done.... 

"Spring Wagon " By Laundry Basket
 Sandwiched and pinned and
ready to be machine quilted on my New Baby!


10 comments:

  1. Lucky you to get a new machine. And the wagon block is a winner with me. Very spring looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new sewing machine. I've had my Horizon for almost two years now and I still love it. It does everything I want it to do and more! If you have any questions about it, just ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same machine and absolutely love it. I still need to learn to use it to it's max. I also have an Elna embroidery machine I recently purchased. I love what you are doing especially the motifs. Could you provide me with any tips and techniques you use to make my projects turn out as beautiful as yours? I would be very grateful. Thanks Carol in SK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wagon of blumes is awesome!! Have funplaying with your new toy. I've been toying with the idea of buying a quilting machine. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. really? blumes? who typed that??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will love your new machine! I have the Elna version of it (Excellence 740) and can't say more good things about it. My daughter actually has that one and she LOVES it. It has everything you didn't know you wanted in a machine. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you that you have such a nice new machine. What is the throat on it? And don't you just love that red?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, a new toy! Enjoy! What a beautiful quilt! Is it machine appliquéd?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unbelievable!! Joan, do you rent Gerald out?!?
    Congrats on the new machine. Your quilt is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete