Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

All done...

the Bargello that is..............
and quite pleased with it. 
 It makes a beautiful quilt once it is done. It looks like a very complicated pattern, when it fact it is very simple to make.
 This one is for Daughter-in-law Monique. Now it is off to the quilter to be hand quilted.

Valentine Day is on its way and I thought a new apron would be appropriate so I am working on just that.   
Snowy weather has cancelled the guild meetings twice. I am looking forward to seeing all the projects the members were able to do while being snowbound. Hopefully next week. 
Stay safe♥

4 comments:

  1. Love your bargello. It is just gorgeous. Awesome job! Very cute apron too. Too bad about your meetings. We sure are having lots of snow days this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe! That bargello quilt top is gorgeous!! You have one lucky daughter-in-law!! Such an adorable apron. Love how your imagination works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your apron! And the Bargello is beautiful. I haven't tried one yet, but some day . . . .

    ReplyDelete