Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Charming Girls Quilt Club!





How exciting is that! A quilt club! Ever since I found the Cotton Charm website I have admired the goings on, on Charming Chatter blog ! Well now there is a new buzz and it is not a hornet... it is a quilt club for girls....Who says you can't sew with friends from a distance!








Check out the link below for a full explanation of how the club works and come join in the fun!

http://cottoncharmquilts.typepad.com/charmingchatter/














This will be my first project!










A big bag!

This will be a perfect bag for my shopping other than the groceries. Say, for home décor articles, books, clothes and yes, even for shopping at the Canadian Tire when I have to pick up stuff for Gerald!



Ihave chosen Summer's Basket of Flowers, because I know it will be finished this month so I will be able to use my bag this summer! All because of the Charming Girls Club.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I love the bag, and the fabric! I actually have that fabric in my stash -- it's so cute! Your bag is going to be A-DOR-ABLE! I'm just so glad to have you in the club, Joan! Thanks so much for joining us in the fun!

    ReplyDelete