Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My finished Project



My finished project....
Oh! but I am grieving badly... My machine konked out on me this morning! There is a lesson to be learnt from this... own more than one machine! It is a new machine and I am praying I didn't get a lemon! I have been reading some reviews about the Husqvarna Platinum 750 and a lot of negative comments have been posted. I did have a Husqvarna before and it quilted a lot of years!
I know for certain I will not be bored even if I cannot sew because I am anxious to go visit the Charming Girls blog and see all the projects in progress. Wow! Kelly! You have brought a lot of people together.... You can feel the love of the art
of quilting being shared through your blog!
Thank you!
I hope to be connecting soon with my next project!
A la prochaine!
Hugs♥♥♥




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your project for the month! I love that bag! I may just have to make one for next month, that is assuming I finish this month's projects. Sorry to hear about your machine, I do hope it gets to feeling better so you can join us again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG -- I'm in love with this one, too! You're awesome, Joan -- and I'm so glad you're back in business! You do such lovely work. What bag pattern did you use again? I'd love to make one some day! Cudo's to you for inspiring the rest of us -- thanks so much, Joan!

    ReplyDelete