Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Date night!

My Date...The restaurant..in Yarmouth Nova ScotiaThe food..."Jay" choose the buffet ( seafood , salads, barbecued meats, and many more dishes... as well as scrumptious desserts) I had the Crêpe Norway... (thin crêpe filled with Seafood and smothered with delicious cheeses) Yum!
Oh my! the restaurant owner is a quilter....
her work is for sale and displayed all around the restrauant...What a treat....besides great company and good foodHow did my date know I would enjoy looking at quilts?And then off to the play at Th'Yarc theater in Yarmouth N.S.What a fun evening..........my date was super ..hard to believe we have been dating for 40 years!

3 comments:

  1. Joan,
    I got my package and boy was I excited. I love the apron you made from the tea towel. You're awesome.

    What a great date. The dinner looks divine and the quilts must have been an added delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Hubby you have! Not only did he choose a great restaurant with awesome food and scenery, but his taste in choosing a wife was impeccable! Way to go -- Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful dinner, and QUILTS????? Wow!!!!! Sounds like the perfect night to me!

    ReplyDelete