Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The first August project

Angels are everywhere in my home..


This one I made for a door topper Some sit pretty on my shelf....
Some are in Pewter... This is the Seagull Pewter made here in Pugwash Nova ScotiaSome welcome family and friends as they come into the house...Some light up my way...
Some bring messages of serenity............I have some in my bathroom
this one I painted for the bedroom
And it adorns my pillow shams.....My #1 finished project for August.... for the Charming Girls Club..

3 comments:

  1. All your angels are beautiful. You are very talented. Wish I could paint like you.

    Thanks for sharing.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Joan you are so talented! I love your angels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG -- I love angels, too! And yours are just lovely, especially the ones you painted. You're just very gifted, Miss Joan! Wish I had your talents. And, way to go on the August finish -- love those pillows!

    ReplyDelete