Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Sunday, July 26, 2015

This is where it all takes place



Sacré-Coeur church in Saulnierville NS 

and to find directions go to 

and it will bring you to this 
And to read all about it check out this wonderful review 
Kaaren's blog 

I wish to thank all the quilters who donate their time to help us with the set up for the display, the meeting and greeting of the visitors all week and most importantly the many quilters in South West Nova who bring their works of art for us to have the successful show we have every year.
 Thank you Ladies! 
I cannot thank you enough but just know that you will be
 rewarded by a Higher Power greater than me!
Hugs ♥   

2 comments:

  1. I asked DH if we could come up, but he just laughed at me. Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! Tell DH I would love to see him again too!

      Delete