Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Monday, January 4, 2010

And the winners are?

It is absolutely remarkable to see all the projects done in a busy month like December....Here are all the entries

of the various activities of the for the month of December ♥♥♥


So I seek help in picking names from my basket for the two $25.00 gift certificates from the

"Jay" always ready to help picks
the first winner... and it is
Elizabeth who's lovely bags, table runner and quilt for her daughter-in-law can be seen on my blog And the second winner
Cathi who thought she was too late to enter her name in for the draw. I recommend you click on her name to see her beautiful HoHoHo Quilt.


Congratulations ladies. I am going to send you an e-mail but if you read this blog before I do please connect with Kelly


So what have I been up to on this vacation day? My plan was to sew in my pj's all day but the sun is shining and the temperature is over the zero mark so I had to get dressed and take advantage of this beautiful day. I went for a long brisk walk early this moning and then cleaned my freezer. Boy! was I on a roll...

A lot of the blogs I visited I would read about the re-arranging of the sewing room/studios so I felt a little intimidated everytime I walked in my sewing quarters.Now every project that I am working on has its own box and packed neatly in a corner.


Then I attacked my stash and ironed and folded all my fat quarters/leftover fabrics. Now that everything is clean and neat, I do hope I will be able to find my things . I always said there was a meaning to my madness because in the clutter I could find everything!


Look no threads on the floor! It's a known fact that when you come to visit you do not need to bring slippers because the loose threads will cushion your feet well....

6 comments:

  1. Your Sewing Room looks really good Joan! Are you going to reward yourself with some sewing time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those people that when something is out of sight, it's out of mind. My room is a mess because everything is in full view, and I still forget I have things! There is no organizing hope for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way. I can find anything in my mess. Your room looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...we have that same foot cushioning philosophy here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!

    I like your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Joan. You were on a roll -- and, hey, if you're still on it, I could use some help over here -- I'm like Jonelle, there really seems to be no hope for me on the organizing front! I'd say some "reward" sewing time is in order!!

    ReplyDelete