Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CGQC January finishes.

What a party! The only thing that would have been better is if we had been altogether in a room ! ( I wonder if we would have had as much work done? Hubby says "NO WAY", I wonder why he would think this way?)
I am having fun downloading your beautiful pieces for the "Parade of Valentine Projects" which will be posted on Kelly and my blogs for everyone to admire possibly before the week-end. (Stay tuned in)

Now for my finished January projects, I am very excited with the time I had to sew. Of course you already saw my post of my first finished project...and probably tired of reading about it.The Birchwoodlane House by Suzanne McNeil in the Holly Taylor Birchwood Lane fabric Next my BOM for January.. "Corn and Beans" in the Kansas Winters fabric



And the one for "Hubby" ( this was one of those projects that needed a lot of coaxing and self discipline to get to and sew. I am extremely glad it is done) "Cause for the Cure" Heritage.. which was quilted by Agnes. I am presently binding it so I should have a "truly" finished post by the week-end.
Those were the projects I had submitted for January and I did mange to make a few more as you have seen in my previous posts so, January was a very good month!

11 comments:

  1. You had some "great" finishes Joan. Love the Birchwoodlane House!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause for the cure is wonderful, love the neutral colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, January was productive for you. I'm standing in awe of your Birchwoodlane House quilt. It truly deserves a special place! Simply - I love it.

    Joan, since January was my first month for CGQC, I was wondering - are we all supposed to post one big post of pics of "all" the things we did for January or create a post of just the things that were originally on our CGQC goals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot finished, congratulations! The house quilt is stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW!!! Those are ALL wonderful! I never get tired looking at your work - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Joan, your Birchwoodlane House is simply GORGEOUS! And I bet your hubby is proud of his...GREAT finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your quilts! January sure was a good month for me too...isn't this CCQC just the best!!! I have been so into getting my UFO's done...have to decide what to do for next month now...but that is part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, Joan. January was a good month! Love the Birchwood Lane House quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Joan! What a great month you had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say it was a good month -- you really must send me some of your quilting mojo, Miss Joan! I think the Collections Heritage is my fav! Way to go Gerald on picking a great quilt kit!

    ReplyDelete