Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine Sewing Party highlights

What a fun day we had and by the looks of all the projects that came out from that party it was a very productive day in the quilting world. The following is "half "the list of participants. The other half is posted on Kelly's blog so make sure you visit. Click on the project photo to link to the individual blogs. Dawn-Marie: Friendship Around The Corner Mary Anne: Moon Beams In A Jar Sandie: Crazy About Quilts Chrys: Paper Roses

Amanda" Busy Little Quilter
Esther: You Sew Girl
Cora: A Crafty Moment Kelly: Charming Chatter
Mary: Mary on Lake Polaski Sew Cal Gal #1 Sew Cal Gal #2 Sew Cal Gal #3 Sew Cal Gal #4 Sew Cal Gal #5 Lisa: A Crafty Little Mama CJ: A Stitch and A Prayer Lollydo Polly: Aunt Polly's Porch Moneik: Moneik Quilts Melody: Quilty Mama
Carolyn: Lakeside Quilting


Well, isn't that the most beautiful parade of projects you have ever seen? I am so glad Kelly made it a draw and not a judging contest because how would one choose? I have the name of the second winner and it is: Kim ( Kim would you send Kelly your mailing address?) Two winners win a L'Amour Honey bun and charm pack by Sandy Gervais Congratulations Kim! and the other winner you will find on Kelly's blog
From the looks you are all winners with those gorgeous projects♥♥♥



Thank you girls for coming to the party.You were the perfect guests! So many of you (including ME) have expressed the desire to do it again....



So here is the invitation:

CGQC Sewing Party.

When: Saturday February 27th.

Time: All day

Theme: Spring/Easter

As before bring you own goodies and camera.

RSVP on this site or at Kelly's

19 comments:

  1. Nice quilts by all. I'll be there for the Spring Sewing Party but we'll need a blog button. Congrats to Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing all the great projects. It was a fun day. Looking forward to the next time :)
    Congrats Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful projects. Great parade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They all look so wonderful! I missed several projects...it was a fun & busy day, I'm glad you & Kelly did a parade. Congrats to Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over to see the rest of the Valentine projects. Fun seeing them all together.

    I know I was the perfect guest. You didn't have to clean up after me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful projects! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fun day Joan. What an awesome parade. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you and Kelly for the wonderful parade. What fun, what beauties and what a wide array of Valentine creations - all which are so inspiring.

    I have gone back and forth TWICE already just to look and re-look at all the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a fun "weekend" of Valentines Sewing! Everyone made cute cute quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I just realized that I have the perfect project for the Spring Sewing Party! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kim! I had fun sewing and meeting everyone. See you at the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful quilts! Consider this my RSVP for February 27th! It is my daughters birthday, but we are having our family celebration the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Joan, love the parade of Love quilts. A fantastic event and good organization - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone did a great job!! I would love to join the spring sew in!

    SheilaC
    http://myemptynestisfullofcathair-sheilac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty projects - these girls are AWESOME! Can't wait for the Spring Party - sign me up for the party (tee hee)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have my calendar marked...I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You all did so well! count me in for the 27th!! looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will be joining in on the Spring Party!

    ReplyDelete