Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's a Valentine Sewing Party

I couldn't resist the song! It's been playing in my head since we posted the invitation to this party!

Welcome everyone to the
Good morning! In my pj's with coffee in hand (Tim Horton coffee that is) and getting the sewing machine fired up for an exceptional sewing day!

I have left strict instructions that all other tasks are on hold for today! Sewing is on the agenda. Hubby is not a cook so yesterday I made a soup for his lunch . I did share with him some of the dishes that you girls are bringing to the party and he stated he wished he was a quilter...just for today!
It is SO wonderful to sew with all of you!

This is the project I am aiming to accomplish
But just the one block..... Oh! I am always so envious of how neat Kelly is when she is sewing. She has a bowl to put the tails she trims off her blocks. Today of all days I just couldn't let them fly all over as they usually do; so thanks Kelly for the inspiration which allows my sewing room to stay a little neater. I arrived at the party a bit early this morning. It is my best time to sew and my table topper is coming along great! Don't you just love it when all the peices fit nicely?

Of course the first thing that comes to mind...uhm"I think I'll do this one again"!


I must go and check to see who has arrived.


I'll see you later with an update and look at the side board for the other girl's updates on their blogs or visit Kelly 's link.

1 comment:

  1. I plan to sew today, but I'm not working on anything Valentine, so I guess I'll just watch what everyone else is doing!

    ReplyDelete