Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!


Hope everyone is well after the New Year celebrations. Our New Year's Eve was filled with happiness as my sister and I enjoyed ringing in the New Year together.
Quilting and future quilting projects was the topic of conversation, ( sort of ignored the men for a bit) He He He! because Simone brought me this beautiful gift..


A kit for the "Heritage Square" quilt by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.. I was speechless and so excited I told "Jay" he would have to move over because I couldn't let go of my new gift and I would need to sleep with it.
My sister and I decided to get comfy and sew in our pj's , so off I go to get changed and there it was; "Jay" had placed my kit neatly on the bed....LOL
There is no better way to start off the New Year than with a new quilt project !
Happy Happy New Year!♥♥♥
With the new year comes also the new January projects. Kelly is your host for January so once you have posted your January projects on your blog leave a comment with Kelly or if you wish you may leave a comment here.

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the fun and giggles you and Simone are having together (Hi, Simone!). It will be so cosy to be sewing as the snow falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift! Cheers to all of us Charming Girl's for the new year!!!

    ReplyDelete