Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Friday, January 15, 2010

You're invited!

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to"
that's the song in my head this morning but I am not about to cry I am rejoicing over the fact that

Kelly and I are inviting you to aThis will take place on: Jaunary 23rd 2010...

Time: all day

Where ... at your respective sewing studios

RSVP at or here connecting us to your "valentine" project you plan to make. Throughout the day we will be posting our progess .

I am so excited about this .. I have wanted to sew with you girls for so long and this is the day!

What shall I bring to the party? Uhmm.... I think I will bring a fruit and cheese tray ...
I would love to know what you girls are bringing?

I haven't decided what my valentine project is going to be yet, so that will come in later post.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is going to be SEW FUN!! Count me in (giggle)! And, I'll bring the CHOCOLATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, I am part of the CGQC and this sounds like fun. I already commented on Kelly's blog to let her know. And I figured I best introduce myself to you since I just joined your fun girls' club the beginning of this month.

    I look forward to all things "charming"..LOL

    Please, hop over to visit my blog at:
    http://sewcindy.blogspot.com/
    anytime. I just posted about the Valentine Sewing Party to let all know.

    I see Kelly is bringing the chocolate. I think I'll bring ...more chocolate...LOL...with a few strawberries to dip in the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm selecting fabrics for this sew-cial. Looking forward to it. I've also let Kelly know I'm planning on joining the fun, but I thought I'd leave you a note too.

    Not sure how many we have joining in the fun, and if any use Twitter or Facebook. But I thought I'd also post insights during the day about the sewing party activities.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete