Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Secret Santa

Who is my Secret Santa?
Well Charming Girls check your e-mails ( if you did not receive it please let me know as there was a snag in a few e-mails I sent and I am worried someone may not have received their Secret Santa) as the draws have been made and the numbers matched ! Now remember to visit your Secret Santa's blog to help you make the decision of what to give your lucky partner.

You can make or even buy a gift as long as it has quilting for its theme, after all we are a quilt club, therefore no diamonds or flat screen TV's please.
As soon as you have your gift ready for delivery, e-mail me the picture and I will post them on my blog for everyone to enjoy on December 22nd.
This is so wonderful for us to get to know one another and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year ♥♥♥Have fun girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment