Ouvrages d'une Acadienne

Ouvrages d'une Acadienne
Expo-Couverte Quilt Show

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Secret Santa

Now everyone should have received their Secret Santa and hopefully are getting that....

ready...

I am enjoying visiting on my partner's blog and discovering a lot about her and of course especially interested in our common interest ...quilting..

I will be away for the rest of the week, however I will be reading my messages everyday but I may not be able to connect with you until I return Firday. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions that has to do with the ......

you may want to connect with Kelly



Happy sewing and
for our American Friends ...Happy Thanksgiving!
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” –

John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment